COVID-19 STATEMENT FROM HIPPY TRIP
We want to inform you on actions we are taking to mitigate the transmission of COVID-19 at Hippy Trip. We are taking extra precautions to strictly maintain the high standards of cleanliness at our store, and we are following recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. For information and updates on COVID-19, we recommend reviewing the information shared by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/protect/index.html
During this time, it is important to remember to focus on things we can control. Taking measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 is important for the welfare of our staff, customers and community.
The team at Hippy Trip wants you to be aware of the actions we are taking to support our customers, employees, families and community. With the COVID19 global outbreak, we are following strict procedures to ensure the safety and health of everyone.
We have implemented a series of steps in response to the developing COVID19 pandemic, including:
- We kindly request if you are experiencing cold or flu symptoms, or living with someone who is experiencing these symptoms, to NOT visit our store.
- Encouraging customers to not touch display cases, jars, or other common counters.
- Increased disinfection and sanitizing routines before and after each retail guest visits our store.
- Encouraging customers to utilize our ?Pick up in Store? Online option using Leafly. Reserving products ahead of time minimizes time in our stores.
- Reduced hours to limit the number of employees on shift, while still allowing our guests access to our stores.
- Limiting the amount of customers in store at all times, and in some situations, arranging for guests to wait outside or in their vehicle until we are ready to serve them.
- If any of our employees or anyone in their family is sick, they are required to get checked by a medical professional.
- Any employee experiencing cold or flu symptoms, or living with someone who is experiencing these symptoms, is required to stay at home.
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout our office and restricted areas.
Lastly, we care about you, our customers. If you have any concerns, questions, or ideas on how we can improve things at Hippy Trip, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Stay healthy and thank you!
The entire Hippy Trip team